|Curriculum Manager - Engineering|
£32,317 - £38,572
We need an outstanding manager capable of helping us to transition our Engineering Department to meet the needs of Island, and national employers effectively, and help our students develop the critical Engineering skills required to progress to long and successful careers in this critical industry.
We need someone who is:
• Highly committed to learners and their success
• Committed to the industry and its future
• An innovative and inspirational manager
• Capable of driving change
• Able to achieve challenging targets in a very dynamic environment
The successful applicant will hold Level 2 (A-C GCSE grades equivalent) in Literacy and Numeracy, a degree or professional equivalent and a teaching qualification.
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon, Thursday 6 December 2012
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy code VC465.