|Early Years Worker|
£16,133 - £18,377 pro rata
18 hours per week (over 4 days)
Ryde Children’s Centre, Isle of Wight
You'll be part of the Ryde Children’s Centre Early Years team, providing community stay and play sessions and a Childcare creche in the Centre.
You'll be expected to:
• Provide high quality play experiences for children
• Provide opportunities for parents/carers to be play partners with their child
• Listen to young children and respond to their needs and wishes
• Offer support and advice to families around child development and learning.
• Experience of working with children aged O-5 years
• Experience of working with families to support their child's development and learning
• Relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification i.e. childcare
To apply, please visit www.playyourpart.co.uk or call 0207 841 4561 quoting the reference number.
For an informal discussion or a tour of the Centre, please telephone the Centre Manager, Claire Steen, or Early Years Supervisor, Louise Chase, on 01983 617617.
Closing date: 28th November 2012.
Interview date: Week commencing 10th December 2012.
As well as a strong commitment to your development, we offer generous holidays, contributory stakeholder pensions, childcare vouchers and flexible working.
The Children‘s Society is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.