An experienced part-time accountant is required to join the small team at Cowes Week Limited based at the Regatta Centre on Cowes Parade. The successful candidate, reporting to the Finance Director, will have good experience in working with both Sage and Excel, producing monthly reports as well as the annual statutory accounts ready for audit.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
• Preparation of management accounts and budgets
• Bank reconciliation
• HRMC (PAYE/VAT)
• Cash control
• Debt collection and credit control
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE
• excellent numeric and accounting skills and be able to understand and interpret financial data
• extensive knowledge of Sage and Excel
• organisational and planning skills
• a 'hands on' approach with ability to work independently and use own initiative
• good analytical and problem solving skills
• good written and verbal skills
• the ability to explain financial concepts to all stakeholders, internal and external.
This role is a part-time permanent position. Hours will be approximately 8 to 12 hours per week, but longer around Cowes Week and less during winter months. Salary will depend on experience and qualification.
If you feel you have the necessary skills or background required please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 1700 MON 4 FEB 2013