|An exciting opportunity to join one of Britain’s leading high street names has arisen; we are looking for an experienced Retail Store Manager, with a proven track record in management and who comes with an energetic and ambitious approach to their work. You will be responsible for managing a multi-million pound business and you’ll achieve this by demanding the very best from your team and by managing and coaching them to success.|
The successful candidate will report directly to the Area Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the profitability and standards of your branch as well be responsible for developing staff, merchandising, stock, administration and customer satisfaction.
You will need to be:
- A proven achiever in high volume retail management.
- A strong leader with good organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, target driven and 100% committed.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
If so are you able to:
- Merchandise all stock and POS material.
- Motivate and manage in excess of 100 staff.
- Identify staff that demonstrate further potential and assist in developing them.
- Take responsibility for all store Health and Safety.
- Recruit, train and develop new staff.
In return we offer...
- Excellent career opportunities, which are second to none.
- Excellent annual salary plus a bonus scheme to ensure you earn 30% of your basic salary.
- 15% Discount on already heavily discounted prices.
£22 - £25k Salary + Achievable Bonuses plus additional company benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required for this role then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a brief covering note detailing your availability.