By a County Press reporter
Saturday, January 12, 2013
FIREFIGHTERS were called out to extinguish a blaze in a bathroom extractor unit last night (Friday).
The fire, at a house in The Willows, Newport, was reported to the Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service at around 2am.
Two fire engines attended and the incident was dealt with by 2.30am. Nobody was hurt.
Log-in or register to comment on this story. See our House Rules here.
By ticking "Remember me" you agree to a cookie being stored on your computer - no personal data is shared.
Log-in to Report
by Michael Fletcher
12th January 2013, at 19:46:10
very good Lee Majors, i'm stealing that one!
by Lee Majors
12th January 2013, at 18:19:37
My friend used to collect all the John Deere stuff, brochures and newspaper cuttings, then after a few years he binned the lot, he was an extractor fan.
Any views or opinions presented in the comments above are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the Isle of Wight County Press.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.