A SERIES of budget 'roadshows,’ that will give residents a say on Isle of Wight Council spending, starts tonight (Thursday).
The council must make major savings over the next three years and has said it will have to make changes to services as a result.
Each meeting will be chaired by the council’s leader or deputy leader, will start at 7pm and last around 90 minutes.
The events will be staged as follows:
• Ryde, Thursday, October 17 (George Street Centre)
• East Cowes, Friday, October 18 (East Cowes Town Hall)
• Sandown, Monday October 21 (Sandown Bay Academy)
• Newport, Wednesday, October 23 (Riverside Centre)
• Ventnor, Thursday, October 24 (St Francis Primary School)
• Freshwater, Wednesday, October 30 (Memorial Hall)
• Cowes, Thursday, October 31 (Northwood House).