By Emily Pearce
Published on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 09:16
AN ELDERLY Isle of Wight resident was treated by paramedics following a fire at his home.
Fire and ambulance crews were called to the property, at Ward Close, Carisbrooke, just before 6pm yesterday (Sunday).
They extinguished a small stove fire in the kitchen and the man was given first aid.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2017. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.