Fire at garage

By Richard Wright

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

 

TWO fire crews were called to reports of a fire in a Shanklin garage this afternoon (Wednesday).

The fire crews, from Ryde and Shanklin, were called at 1.45pm to reports of smoke coming from the domestic garage in St Martin’s Avenue.

*The fire was extinguished by 2.18pm.

Reporter: richardw@iwcpmail.co.uk

Most Read

  1. Osborne House horses were 'left to suffer'

    Thursday, August 27, 2015

  2. Undercliff asbestos linked to residents' road — Isle of Wight Council

    Wednesday, August 26, 2015

  3. Ventnor to lose its last bank

    Thursday, August 27, 2015

  4. Tribute to trailblazing Elsie

    Wednesday, August 26, 2015

  5. Ryde's 'ice rink' pavement to be resurfaced

    Thursday, August 27, 2015

View our Elgin Traffic & Travel Map
Travel News Sponsor