Fire at property in Lake

By Matthew McKew

Monday, May 26, 2014

 

UPDATED 13:22*

Firefighters attended a fire at a property in Lake this afternoon (Monday).

Two Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service crews were sent to a smoke-logged, semi-detached bungalow on Lea Road, Lake, at 12.09pm

*A spokesman for the Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service said the smoke had been caused by a pan left on top of a cooker. The pan was removed and the property ventilated. Fire crews left the scene at 12.38pm.

Facebook Icon Twitter Icon Delicious Icon

More News

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Most Read

  1. Burglary at cafe

    Tuesday, August 19, 2014

  2. Tumble dryer fire

    Monday, August 18, 2014

  3. Best Kept Village Awards defended

    Tuesday, August 19, 2014

  4. Dogs on beach decision to be considered by scrutiny committee

    Tuesday, August 19, 2014

  5. Government school meals plan costs the council

    Tuesday, August 19, 2014

View our Elgin Traffic & Travel Map