By a County Press reporter
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
FIRE crews were this morning (Tuesday) called to a fire at the Southern Co-op in Avenue Road, Sandown.
Three fire engines from the Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service were called to the fire at 6.35am.
The shop adjoins a petrol station and there were initial reports of smoke inside the Co-op.
*According to fire control they extinguished a small fire in a fridge unit and they were on the scene until 7.27am.
Log-in or register to comment on this story. See our House Rules here.
By ticking "Remember me" you agree to a cookie being stored on your computer - no personal data is shared.
Log-in to Report
by Martin Heath
23rd November 2012, at 18:20:19
certain sense of irony there don't you think. Cook in the fridge chicken anyone?
Any views or opinions presented in the comments above are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the Isle of Wight County Press.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.