By Matt White
Monday, May 28, 2012
PARAMEDICS treated a man for smoke inhalation following a fire in a flat yesterday (Sunday).
Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue was called to the flat in Currie Road, Lake, where a pan with cooking oil in it had caught fire, at around 3.20pm.
One fire engine from Sandown attended and the occupant of the flat had to be treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics.
Firefighters left the scene at around 4.30pm.
Monday, June 17, 2013
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.