By Emily Pearce
Friday, November 16, 2012
FIREFIGHTERS were last night (Thursday) called to a blaze in an outbuilding behind a butchers.
Crews were called to the scene, at Ryde High Street, just after 8pm.
It is believed a refridgeration unit in the outbuilding caught on fire.
*The fire was extinguished by 9.24pm.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.