By Emily Pearce
Published on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 08:38
FIREFIGHTERS were last night (Thursday) called to a blaze in an outbuilding behind a butchers.
Crews were called to the scene, at Ryde High Street, just after 8pm.
It is believed a refridgeration unit in the outbuilding caught on fire.
*The fire was extinguished by 9.24pm.
Monday, February 20, 2017
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2017. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.