By Jamie White
Monday, October 8, 2012
FIREFIGHTERS were called to Sainsbury's in Freshwater this morning (Monday) after reports of smoke coming from the building.
Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue crews from Newport, Yarmouth and Freshwater attended the scene at 5.49am, to deal with an electrical fault in a freezer, which caused it to overheat.
The incident in School Green Road was over with by 6.46am.
Friday, May 17, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.