By Richard Wright
Monday, September 24, 2012
POLICE were called in to investigate a fire which sparked the evacuation of a town centre supermarket this morning (Monday).
An alarm was triggered by a fire in a rubbish bin in the women’s toilets at the Co-operative store in Anglesea Street, Ryde store soon after 10am.
The fire was extinguished by staff before the arrival of the Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service.
It was believed the fire may have been started deliberately.
*A police spokesman said later however that there was no evidence to prove intent to cause arson.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.