By David Newble
Published on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:26
Fire at East Cowes bus shelter. Picture courtesy of Victor Hook.
A MAN was treated for burns in East Cowes after a motorcycle caught fire at Whippingham Road last night (Thursday).
The fire broke out at 10.29pm and was tackled by Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service. The man was treated at the scene by ambulance staff.
Firefighters were also called to a fire in a shelter on the town’s esplanade which broke out at around 8pm.
The blaze was caught on camera by several Isle of Wight County Press readers, as shown in the pictures and video below.
Video courtesy of Paul Wells.
Pictures courtesy of Victor Hook.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2017. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.