By David Newble
Published on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:14
AN ELDERLY man was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after cooking left on a stove began belching out fumes at his flat in Lea Road, Lake yesterday evening (Wednesday).
Firefighters from Ryde and Sandown were called to the incident which took place at around 8pm.
The Island’s ambulance service was also called and the man was treated by them at the scene with oxygen.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2017. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.