By a County Press reporter
Friday, July 13, 2012
A MOTORCYCLE and rubbish caught fire in a garden yesterday evening (Thursday).
Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service were sent to the scene outside a house in Grange Avenue, Ryde, at 8.40pm.
They were there for around half an hour, according to a spokesman.
Friday, May 24, 2013
Thursday, May 23, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.