By Richard Wright
Saturday, March 9, 2013
A REUNION has been organised to mark the 30th anniversary of Ventnor Middle School’s class of '83 leaving the school.
Organiser Heather Hicks said: "We are looking for pupils or members of staff to come to the March 29 reunion.
"This year marks 30 years since we all left and following on from the success of the reunion held last year, it was requested another one be organised.
"Twenty two people attended last year so it is hoped a lot more people will be able to come this time.
"I know many of the past students have shown a particular interest in trying to find the members of staff who taught us, so maybe we can get the low down on who they thought were the naughtiest pupils."
Mrs Hicks said she was also keen to borrow photographs and memorabilia to mount a display.
To contact her e-mail email@example.com
Log-in or register to comment on this story.
By ticking "Remember me" you agree to a cookie being stored on your computer - no personal data is shared.
Any views or opinions presented in the comments above are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the Isle of Wight County Press.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.