By Ross Findon
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
A WOMAN collapsed after suffering from smoke inhalation following a fire yesterday evening (Monday).
*A St Mary's Hospital spokeswoman said this morning (Tuesday), the elderly woman had been admitted overnight and was in a critical condition.
A witness said they believed the woman had also suffered burns to her leg and arm, however St Mary's Hospital said it would not confirm further details of her injuries.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.