The air ambulance needs donations of unwanted or outgrown clothing, shoes and other textiles.
The charity works with recycling partner Bag It Up, which converts donations into money for the air ambulance. People can bag clothes up and put them in the charity’s yellow clothing banks across the Island.
John Perry, chief executive of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance, said: "The majority of the textile donations we receive at this time of year have come from wardrobe clear-outs.
"There are plenty of places for people to take last season’s garments and put them to a worthwhile cause."
Clothing banks can be found at:
• Shanklin: Co Op, Green Lane, and Somerfield, Landguard Road.
• Sandown: Morrisons, Newport Road, The Caulkheads, Avenue Road, Spar, Lamborey Road.
• Newport: The Riverside Centre, The Quay, Downside Community and Learning Centre, Furlongs, Morrisons, South Street, Ambassador Snooker Club, Gunville Road.
• Ryde: Tesco, Brading Road, Spar, High Street, Wootton Bridge, Binstead Post Office, Binstead Hill, Co Op, Anglesea Street.
• St Helens: St Helens Village Green car park.
• Ventnor: Spar, Victoria Street.
• Northwood: Sainsbury’s, Foxes Road.
• Cowes: The Horseshoe Inn, Newport Road.
• Shalfleet: The Horse and Groom Pub.
• Brading: Brading Town Trust car park.
• East Cowes: The Prince of Wales, York Avenue.
• Carisbrooke: Eight Bells, High Street.