By Emily Pearce
Thursday, July 10, 2014
EMERGENCY services have been called to a crash on the dual carriageway this afternoon (Thursday).
A spokesman for the Isle of Wight Ambulance Service said paramedics were called to the scene shortly before 2pm.
Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service said it has also been called to the scene and there were reports up to five vehicles could have been involved.
At around 3pm a police spokesman said the collision involved a Red Peugeot Active, which left the Newport bound slipway and collided with several vehicles in both lanes.
*Shortly after 3.15pm, Southern Vectis said the road had re-opened.
An NHS spokeswoman said two people had been taken to St Mary's Hospital. Details of their injuries are not yet known.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.