By Ross Findon
Friday, April 4, 2014
Newclose Cricket Club. File.
THE KITCHEN of Newclose Cricket Club was damaged by a fire today (Friday), according to Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service.
Firefighters were called to the venue, on the outskirts of Newport, at 11.47am.
A spokeswoman said there was significant damage to the kitchen and smoke-logged and had to be ventilated.
The fire was extinguished by 12.24pm and there were no reports of any injuries, according to the fire and rescue service.
*The venue will be open this Sunday for The Island Fashion Show.
Friday, August 22, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
IWCP v4.0 © Isle of Wight County Press 2011. All Rights Reserved. Web Design By Matrix Create.
Contact Us | Disclaimer
| Cookies | Links | Sitemap
Isle of Wight County Press Ltd. Registered office: Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street,
Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 1ST. Registered in England. Registered number: 1342243.